The latest version of Microsoft’s Web Browser Internet Explorer 10 is now available to download for Windows 7 users. Earlier when they launched it is only available for Windows 8 systems. Internet Explorer 10 is well optimized and designed for using touch screen devices and tablet devices.
IE 10 is not compatible with XP and Vista, its only available for Windows 7 and 8. In this version they bring a fast and fluid experience while browsing. The noticeable change in IE 10 is they have reduced buttons and options, moreover clean look makes viewing websites enjoyable and convenient.
The most useful and amazing feature I found while using IE 10 is – when reading an article on a news site, we can just swipe across the screen to continue reading the next page instead of having to scroll down to click on a link.
Now lets discuss new features of IE 10
- High speed web browser. Web pages are loaded almost immediately.
- New address bar and One Box searching.
- Optimized for use with touch devices.
- Controls only visible when necessary. Browse full screen.
- SmartScreen Technology which offers greater protection and privacy.
- Three different ways to organize your “Favorites”.
- ”Do Not Track” , On by default.
System Requirements for IE 10
Computer with a 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- Windows 7 32-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher.
- Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) 64-bit.
Memory & Hard Drive Space
- Windows 7 32-bit—512 MB & 70 MB disk space.
- Windows 7 64-bit—512 MB & 120 MB disk space.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit—512 MB & 200 MB disk space.