I personally installed wordpress severals times locally as i could only make the dynamic discover feature work maybe once or twice each time i installed, then I would get this error. After trying several different server setups i almost gave up. Today I was working with wordpress outside of dreamweaver and was looking for a way to change permalinks to have a php extension. After looking for a while I noticed people kept talking about making differnet servers like xamp able to handle permalinks. Then the light came on for me and I realized each time I installed wordpress I would eventually change the default permalink to day and name. So I turned it back to default in wordpress and bingo I could now discover the files. Tried this several times to make sure this was the issue. Yippe!!
A. Raffye Yousuf
Search this site
- Download Internet Explorer 10 Offline Complete Installer for Windows 7
- Drupal: Increase PHP memory limit without access to php.ini
- Fix PhP Memory Size without Accessing Php.ini
- Error with TFS2012,Sharepoint 2010 and remote Analysis Services on SQL2008r2
- Cannot set a credential for principal ‘sa’. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:15535)
- .net .netframework android app auto userlogon bandwidth boot botable bugs C# cache cloud developement domain Dreamweaver drupal dynamically-related facebook google GPO hdd Health hibernate IE8 IE9 install installation ios iphone iso iso5 jellybean laptop linux logon lumia malware management metro mobile mui network nexus orangehrm OS Password pipa protest readyboost registry Reset sdk security server setup skydrive skype sleep sopa sql symfony tablet ubunto unetbootin usb virus win7 win8 windows Windows7 Windows8 windows phone windows server 2008 r2 wordpress worm
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- 49,460 hits
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30